from Penmaenrhos quarry looking East towards Raynes and Kneeshaw Lupton quarries,
Ffordd Quarry, Quarry offices, this
quarry closed in 1948 and the offices converted into a shop to serve the nearby
caravan park. It has since been converted into a private dwelling.
the rear of the picture can be seen 'Quarry View' which was the residence of the
Lupton quarry, Loading trucks to transport limestone to the kilns
courtesy of Brenda Griffiths
to Kneeshaw Lupton quarry, 1962, the old Bona House shop can be seen on the right
in the background.
<< 1 - 2 - 3
- 4 - 5 - 6
- 7 - 8 - 9